To serve women in unplanned pregnancies by providing counseling, medical services and practical support.
Since 1985, First Choice Women’s Resource Centers has served over 35,000 women in unplanned pregnancies and reached over 93,000 high school students with our Real Talk interactive abstinence presentation. Clients are served through five strategic locations in New Jersey, receiving accurate information, select medical services, and support to help them make healthy decisions. All services are provided free of charge. We rely on the volunteer efforts, financial support and dedicated prayer of supporters.
We are affiliated with:
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Medical Confirmation of Pregnancy via Ultrasound
- Select STI Screening
- Earn While You Learn Parenting Program
- Baby and Maternity Clothes and Furnishings
- Post-Abortion Counseling
- Referrals to Doctors and All Social Services
- Real Talk Interactive Abstinence Presentations for schools and youth groups (www.realtalknj.net)
Our services support our mission through prevention, intervention and restoration.
If you are interested participating in our Post-Abortion counseling program, please click here for more information.
Board of Trustees
Lisa Melillo, Chair
Darren Hernandez, Treasurer
Sarah Potash, M.D.
973-538-1426, ext. 15