Our next New Volunteer Information Session will not be held until Fall, 2020, but you don't need to wait until then to join us as a volunteer.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Parenting Education Mentor– Using our Earn While You Learn curriculum, parenting mentors educate and foster relationships with clients who are carrying to term.
- Office Volunteers– These volunteers perform receptionist and secretarial functions. Other activities include coordination of infant/maternity clothing.
- Client Advocates– Volunteers are trained extensively in-house and provide counseling and support services to clients in unplanned pregnancy situations.
- PACE (Post-Abortion Counseling & Education) Leader– Using our Forgiven and Set Free curriculum, PACE leaders help women who have had an abortion find healing and restoration.
- Medical Staff– Registered nurses and ultrasound technicians provide ultrasound exams and STI screening.
- Male Volunteers– Male volunteers counsel the boyfriends and husbands of our clients so they can support their partner and unborn child.
- Real Talk Speakers– Males and females are needed to go to schools and present our sexual risk avoidance message in an interactive format.
- Prayer Partners– Members of our prayer ministry receive a monthly prayer sheet via e-mail or regular mail to help them pray specifically for the ministry.
Please contact Odalys Banks, our Director of Centers, with any questions.