She needs your compassion and your counsel. She could be sitting in her classroom waiting to hear about being sex-free until marriage. She could be unexpectedly pregnant and an ultrasound would make all of the difference in the choice she makes. Or she could have already experienced the pain of abortion and need healing and restoration.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Ambassadors – Ambassadors represent First Choice at community events and health fairs.
- Baby Boutique Coordinators - One person is needed at each center sort clothing donations and organize our Baby Boutiques.
- Male Volunteers – Male volunteers counsel the boyfriends and husbands of our clients so they can support their partner and unborn child.
- Medical Staff – Registered nurses provide STI screening.
- Office Volunteers – These volunteers perform receptionist and secretarial functions. Other activities include coordination of infant/maternity clothing.
- PACE (Post-Abortion Counseling & Education) Leader – Using our Forgiven and Set Free curriculum, PACE leaders help women who have had an abortion find healing and restoration.
- Parenting Education Mentor – Using our Earn While You Learn curriculum, parenting mentors educate and foster relationships with clients who are carrying to term.
- Prayer Partners – Members of our prayer ministry receive texts 3-4 times per week with requests for clients and ministry needs.
- Real Talk Speakers – Males and females are needed to go to schools and present our sexual risk avoidance message in an interactive format.
If you have questions, please contact Odalys Banks, our Director of Centers.