She Needs You!
She needs your compassion and your counsel. She could be sitting in her classroom waiting to hear about being sex-free until marriage. She could be unexpectedly pregnant and an ultrasound would make all of the difference in the choice she makes. Or she could have already experienced the pain of abortion and need healing and restoration.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Parenting Education Mentor – Using our Earn While You Learn curriculum, parenting mentors educate and foster relationships with clients who are carrying to term.
- Office Volunteers – These volunteers perform receptionist and secretarial functions. Other activities include coordination of infant/maternity clothing.
- Client Advocates – Volunteers are trained extensively in-house and provide counseling and support services to clients in unplanned pregnancy situations.
- PACE (Post-Abortion Counseling & Education) Leader – Using our Forgiven and Set Free curriculum, PACE leaders help women who have had an abortion find healing and restoration.
- Medical Staff – Registered nurses and ultrasound technicians provide ultrasound exams and STI screening.
- Male Volunteers – Male volunteers counsel the boyfriends and husbands of our clients so they can support their partner and unborn child.
- Real Talk Speakers – Males and females are needed to go to schools and present our sexual risk avoidance message in an interactive format.
- Prayer Partners – Members of our prayer ministry receive a monthly prayer sheet via e-mail or regular mail to help them pray specifically for the ministry.
If you have questions, please contact the center in which you would like to serve, and ask to speak with the center director.